Evil Eye Christmas Tree


Im always looking for ways to blend my culture and my husbands culture together and the holidays really inspire me to think outside the box and get creative. This year is my year to decorate the tree and I wanted a sense of protection along with the holiday cheer. I purchased some blue ornaments off of Amazon and started hand painting the colors to make the eye. I incorporated the white and blue butterflies I purchased from Michaels craft store a year ago. The butterflies are a special symbol in my family and I had to add that to my tree. The project was really simple and is unique to try out. I am interested to find other evil eye trees and possibly do this again in the future. 




1 comment:

  1. Meghan's kitchen10:12 AM

    Saw this on Pinterest , so unique and cool

    ReplyDelete