Pink Papaya Skin Care




Every now and again I get introduced to a privately owned product line that gives me positive results and doesn't have harmful ingredients. When I know some of my readers will benefit from these products I become thrilled to share the new found treasure. I am not a product pusher, I do not get paid for my opinions (does that make it much of a opinion anyway?) and I don't have a shortage of goods that would persuay me to want to receive products in exchange for reviews. If I write about any product on Beauty Hairem then rest assured that I wholeheartedly  believe in the product. My reputation as a professional depends on the products I use and swear by. I have received products from different companies in the past requesting reviews but if the product doesn't stand up to its promise then I respectfully decline writing a review.

Just recently I was gifted a few samples from Pink Papaya to try out and learn a little about. Learning that the product line is from two sisters made me want to know even more about the line. I come from a family in the beauty field, we are ALL in some form in the industry. Cosmetologists, makeup artists, esthetician and stylists all around so supporting other family insiders is a complete joy. Pink Papaya introduces products that are natural alternatives to all spa and skincare products. I have clients that are always searching for natural products so this line is perfect for them.


As a professional stylist and full time mommy my hands are constantly in water, washing hair- giving baby a bath as well as keeping up with house and home. My need for clean and soft hydrated skin is also very important when Im working on someone. Could you imagine your stylist working on your hair or face with crusty hands? oh no no no….







I used Pink Papaya's Cranberry Orange hand scrub and Shea Butter hand creme to give my hands a nice exfoliation. The scrub is a revitalizing marriage between organic sugar, cranberry seeds, vitamin E and aloe vera that gently remove dead skin and recondition and moisturize. The Shea Butter helps elasticity and holding in moisture.


My hands feel clean and soft, velvety almost. Karey, thank you so much for introducing me to this line and giving me samples to get me hooked!!

If any of my readers are interested in investing in a good, natural product line then head over to Karey's page and have her set up some products for your individual needs. Skin Care, Aromatherapy, Bath & Body as well as Cosmetics. Also a great gift idea for Christmas or stocking stuffers!!