Sugar Exfoliant



I love natural ingredients for facial masks and scrubs, by natural I also mean free!! 
There are plenty of masks you can make that require simple ingredients from your kitchen but when those ingredients are actually a list long and require me to pick some stuff up at the store then I lose my drive to making a homemade mask or scrub. In my opinion, if its homemade then it should be easy to gather the ingredients. 

I have made an easy Sugar scrub that is made of 3 simple ingredients. Sugar, Honey and Lemon juice.

1 teaspoon of Sugar
1/2 teaspoon of honey
a good squeeze of a lemon.
(if its too runny then add more sugar)

Sugar and Honey have powerful antioxidant and anti microbial properties.

Lemon is naturally clarifying and helps with brightening your skin.


There you have it, all natural and super easy! This is a great scrub
to incorporate into your weekly beauty routine. A good scrub once a week will kick
start you back into healthy skin.