Last Weekend




                              

 I can't believe its been 9 months already... When I think about the morning sickness, afternoon sickness, sleepless nights curled on the bathroom floor, yeah it feels long but now that I'm here, at the last weekend before i become a mama, it all feels like it rushed by. The photo above means a lot to me because it was taken before my husband and I took off to go to a wedding. I had bought a new dress a week before and it fit like a glove, then the day of our friends wedding i felt the dress was tighter than what I remembered. I had no idea I was pregnant.

I remember surprising my husband by putting the pregnancy test in a bracelet box and having him open it. He was definitely surprised. I held on to that test. Boy has pregnancy been a wild ride. My whole body and face has changed. I dont have that pregnancy glow as so many other women do during pregnancy. In reality, I dont think I'm a cute pregnant woman. ha hah ha


I miss my body and my face, i miss the old me!! I miss my butt, my waist and being able to wear my everyday jewelry. With pregnancy, my nose has doubled in size, all my lashes have practically vanished and Im just all around BIG!! I have lost ALL control of how I eat. So in other words, I let myself go and couldnt help it....




But, this is my last few days of being pregnant. I am looking forward to meeting my precious baby. My life is going to change in every way possible. As excited as I am to be a new mom I am also excited to get back to the old me! well not the "old" me but the way I use to feel. Im being realistic about things and not expecting to bounce back in a few weeks. After all, I have 50 pounds to lose! thats a lot!! I look forward to recognizing myself again when I look in the mirror and not this bloated, swollen version of myself. 



The picture with the lightened hair is before I was pregnant and the picture with dark hair is me during pregnancy. You can see some of the changes in my face. I spared you all from seeing the rest of me. lol...

Its all a part of life though, our different phases of life. Im coming up on territory that i know nothing about and im really excited to see what unfolds I plan on documenting my weight loss, my transition back to working and all that comes along with motherhood....motherhood, feels strange that Im going to be a mom. wow...



                                              Pretty Lights~ The Time Has Come

1 comment: