My Own Maternity Shoot




                                            









I finally got my maternity pictures done. Im 35 weeks pregnant and not as mobile as Id like to be. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing but it is also so very hard on the body. I have suffered from  Chronic Sciatica since I was 16 years old and with this pregnancy it has just intensified. The pool really helps minimize the pressure and constant ache. I will admit though, I havent been in the pool half as much as I should have been. Anyhow, I wanted to do something unique and different for my maternity shoot. Being a stylist I have the pleasure of working maternity shoots and seeing the style most women gravitate towards. I wanted to go something I havent seen much of and well, here you have it, my underwater shoot.

My husband bought a GoPro not too long ago and we have been talking about all the filming we will take of our daughter with it. Somewhere along those conversations we decided it would be great to go underwater too!! The outfit is actually my wedding dress torn up and wrapped around me. Yup, I tore up one of my wedding dresses. Why not, right?? We laughed so hard during this shoot. Its so much harder to stay under water while pregnant than I thought. I kept floating up!! lol. Good memories.

This was our first attempt, I think we will be trying out some more different styles but at night!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice shoot. I hope you will have your little angel very soon. Time flies and its not far anyway. Think you have selected few names :) thats what we did lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shoot. Soon you will have your little angel. Time flies and its not far anyway. Think u have selected few names for the pruncesses :) thats what we did lol.Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice shoot. I hope you will have your little angel very soon. Time flies and its not far anyway. Think you have selected few names :) thats what we did lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Soooo beautiful n nice I love this idea
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  5. the world is so much more graceful a place due to your presence and ability to express the divine. I want big pictures of the last shot. If I enlarge it would you please consider signing it for me. I will gladly send it to you. I guess I am asking your permission to reprint, but just one for our farm. it is stunning . I love you all Sara. my secret muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure you can reprint that image, Michael!!! Ill sign it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara, Happy birthday, your keep me aware of the beauty of the universe. Peace be with you all. Much love

      Delete