Lucky Number 13!!




Happy New Year, friends!!! 2013 is finally here! Lucky number 13. This year has a lot of wonderful events that will take place for my household and I pray for your household too! Michael, my king, and I will be welcoming our first baby as well as celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary and 7 year love story. We look forward to introducing baby Wynne to all our friends and family and continuing our festive get togethers and memory making.

 I wanted to try something different for this year that I think is a brilliant idea, I found the idea from Facebook. Take a jar and write down every wonderful event that takes place in our lives. Accomplishments, anniversaries, births, announcements, job opportunities and so on, so when NYE comes around or 2014 morning, we can open the jar and read all the blessing we have gained in 1 year.



Sounds like a fun and positive idea, doesn't it? Hope you'll join in and do it for yourself or your family.


                   

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    I appreciate, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a
    look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Here is my page - how to rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete