I Could Watch You Forever

Time flies when we're having fun. This couldnt be more accurate since its almost been a year that my sweet adoring husband and I got married. February 22, 2012 has been the most beautiful and memorable day of my life, so far. We had dated for 6 years before solidifying our union. 6 years to get to know each other and learn to deal with the ups and downs of being in a relationship. Im not going to feed anyone a story that everyday was diamonds and champagne of those 6 years. No, a real love story has dark moments, lonely moments and times when we thought we needed to throw in the towel. But the beauty of love is that it truly defies all reason and it proves that no matter what the situation is or could be, you cannot live without the other person. Thats what its about, taking your time to know yourself as well as learning and getting to know your partner until the day you realize you want them for the rest of your life. Marrying my baby was the best thing I have ever done in my life. Being Michaels wife is my greatest accomplishment, no matter what else Ive accomplished in my life. Ive held onto his sweet soul and he has held and nurtured mine as well. God crossed our paths together and neither one of us expected it to go as far as it did. Maybe thats why we've love spending time together, maybe thats why we've had such a healthy outlook on our story. We both had busy lives and two very different lives and then, when we met, what we once knew felt elementary to what was before us. Emotions, attraction, understanding and excitement filled our days and curiosity to what was to come next. We have a healthy relationship where we can talk about what is on our minds, even if its a sensitive subject. We dont discard the fact even though we are married we still find the opposite sex attractive. I guess you could say it keeps us on our toes. Everything about our relationship is a work in progress and I hope it will always continue to be.

Im a happy girl and one that is blessed beyond measure. I married the only guy that  said he would protect my heart and stood to that promise. I married the man that thinks of me before he thinks of himself and that makes me do the same for him. Im honored to be Mrs. Wynne and and honored that he treats me with the highest level of respect and admiration.









“I want to see you.

Know your voice.

Recognize you when you
first come 'round the corner.

Sense your scent when I come 
into a room you've just left.

Know the lift of your heel,
the glide of your foot.

Become familiar with the way 
you purse your lips
then let them part, 
just the slightest bit,
when I lean in to your space
and kiss you.

I want to know the joy 
of how you whisper 
"more” 
~Rumi

4 comments:

  1. T_sol8:28 PM

    Heartwarming video. Personal and intimate but still applicable to anyone who is in love. Congratulations on getting eloped.

    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niral9:20 PM

    Really Lovelyyyy and warming.. each and everything in this video!! and this post also..

    here plz look at this sweet Indian actress in romantic sufi song,She's Sonakshi, when I see her she is just like,you remind you all the way..!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhhb6PbahIs

    good night and god bless both of you!



    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Are you signing I Live you on his back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:02 AM

    I love it soooo beautiful
    Brittany & ashkan

    ReplyDelete