Music and Errands

            



Sundays and Mondays are my days off but I still work freelance hours which means I have to always be stocked and ready for any client that may call. By the time Im done with my regular work day the store is closed so I cant head over to pick anything up. I record all my chemical procedures so I know what to always have or what I need to get. Mondays are those types of days, errands and music.Today I still woke up early but not to lounge around but to get all my errands handled so I could come home, sit on the chair and listen to my music.The earlier I started the sooner I could veg out...
Oh how I wish we had 4 day work weeks and 3 day weekends. However, it does make the sweet things that much sweeter. A hard earned toast for the weekends, right? Theres a feeling that accompanies working hard and taking the steps to achieve the goals we set.  Heres to another week, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment