Halloween 2011

Finally have a moment to post some photos from our Halloween party this past week. Yeah, I know Im late. I hate talking about an event then posting about it a good time after the event is done.. I try to be up to date and as current as I can be but life is BUSY these days. Lots of new endeavors & positive energy. Anyhow, heres a few photos, I hope no one takes it personally if I left some people out. Loved spending time with each and every one of you.













my dead boys! I did both their makeup applications as fast as I could, THANKS guys for being so patient!!







Here we are!! Superman and Wonder Woman. We both had a lot of fun dressing up and I think we just found our favorite outfits to wear around the house! =)



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:18 AM

    Very nice :-) , however there are 4 costumes that stands out as the best, i.m.o. that is: in pic. 10 - The zombie (in grey), the dead priest and you as wounder women! And also the girl at pic 12 with the 1920-30.s cabaret outfit/costume! :-) But I very much like you in your Wonder Women costume: beautiful, sexy, sweet and a Hero! ;-)) :-P

    /P
    PS. I would dress out as dracula (^V^^^^V^);-))) :-P DS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 PM

    I love the post....spot myself Gem...Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:37 AM

    very nice and beautiful and I Am proud of you as middle eastern

    ReplyDelete