When Was The Last Time You Did Something For The First Time??


I did something for the first time a few weeks ago...I introduced my mother to Michaels mother. Yeah, I know, strange for me to never have introduced my mother to the parents of the guy I had been dating. I never have done that before, ever. I always felt it was so serious when the parents meet... yeah...



 I had tons of fun with Laurie, I call her Ma. She is a fun, spunky woman with a heart of gold. She and I share a lot of stories together and if there is anyone I need to turn to other than my own mother, its Ma. She let me play around with her look a bit. We called it playing "Beauty"




We went to the F**king Onion (Stinking Rose) to have a nice garlicky dinner. We all laughed a lot at how bad our breaths tasted and smelled yet we loved it! LOL....

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:24 AM

    nice work hope you best all the times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin Clark-Braverman11:55 AM

    Your Mom and your Ma are both so beautiful. Sara you did such a great job with the make-up and the hair. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you. You are the Best !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, your mom is soooo beautiful, and Ma looks really nice, u done excellent job, the hair do and makeup super duper.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monique3:03 PM

    Your mama and ma are so beautiful, looks like you all had a lot of fun. I love garlic ANYTHING. ever had garlic icecream? they have different varieties of garlic flavored food at the garlic fest up north.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:28 PM

    i love the makeup u did on Ma! Made her even more beautiful! muah u r a talented woman sara jooooooooonam muah!

    ReplyDelete