Autumn Leaves







October is my favorite month out of the year. Everything about this month radiates life. The leaves on the trees and on the ground are colorful displays of natural art. The harvest moon in the late evenings gives a very sexy feel to the atmosphere, if that makes any sense. Its a sense of feeling totally involved with what is happening during the season change. October is also my favorite month because of my favorite holiday, Halloween....

Bring out the decorations and start looking up some fun costume or makeup ideas. I know some people dont like to dress up, thats okay, at least a fun makeup style can make you look festive without having to fully change your whole attire. 

After organizing all my decorations and making a few papier-mâché  bowls I had the urge to play around with some heavy makeup. . .. I was feeling inspired from living in the moment. =)


to top things off I just received my new business cards and engraved card holder. Its definitely the little things that put a smile on my face, or is it that nothing seems to ever knock me off my cloud during the month of October?.. 



Here's to a beautiful October, friends. I hope this season reveals all things that are sweetest in life for you. 

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Natalie9:29 PM

    I love winter. Autumn is nice too but we don't get the full effect in California. Winter is my favorite because we have the option for the snow if we want a white Christmas. I can understand your love for october because you love to dress up. Your passion shows through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 AM

    The song is soothing but I just listened to it again and it sounds sad. I know you are big on lyrics and the meaning of songs so I figured the song is a more personal reason why you like it. Let's get together for another vintage flea market trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Gem, I love this and your cards look awesome. They look elegant and classy....love this post and love you...oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Nice photo! :-) Fall and winter is my fav. seasons too!/P

    ReplyDelete