Mr. Saxobeat





This song has been on repeat for a while now. I heard it for the first time during our Labor Day BBQ and quickly wrote it down on a napkin to look up later. I usually need to hear lyrical music more than once before I can asses if I like it or not, but this song just hit me right where it counts! I love EVERYTHING about this song. I immediately thought of my Boston BFF, Nikki. When I saw the video it tripped me out on how similar their styles are too! I seriously had to look at her name to make sure it wasnt Nikki! Ah Nikki, the type of girl that knows how to use her feminine charm, has a sharp tongue and looks to seriously drive any person crazy!

Missing my girl like crazy, cant wait till we sit side by side cracking jokes and keeping the other on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment