Wild Whim Photography

I had the absolute honor of working alongside photographer Kelly Paulson from Wild Whim Photography at a very unique location in Hollywood. Boudoir shoots are my favorite, I love channeling the inner sex kitten of the models.

Working with Kelly made it on my top 10 list of photographers to work with in Los Angeles. Her style is very unique and has a vintage feel to them. If you're interested in shooting any type of session then definitely contact her and make some beautiful memories. She's comfortable to be around and in my opinion, working with a female photographer (especially if you don't know the photographer) for sexy shoots makes the whole experience more satisfying. A woman seems to just know what works for other women.

Here is beautiful Sara, a natural beauty..






No comments:

Post a Comment