Meisha


I was at the mall with my sister a few months ago when I saw Meisha trying on accessories at the store I was about to leave. Her unique beauty grabbed my attention in a very positive way. I saw/see a lot of beauty in her. I walked up to her and asked her if she would allow me to photograph her and do her hair & makeup. Im so glad she accepted my offer because our session today was everything I hoped it would be. I just sent off her images to her but saved one for my blog.

Her beauty truly is unique and exotic. She has beautiful features and eyes that call you in. Shes not only beautiful but an educated and intelligent girl. She studies psychology at a local university and intends on becoming a dermatologist to help others through the hard day to day adjusting of having Vitiligo. We had some good conversations about the subject and life through her perspective. Gives me more to think about and makes me more aware.
Im so happy to have met Meisha and look forward to working with her again.
Thank you, beautiful girl

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 PM

    Wow Sara she is really beautiful and you did a great job w her make uo and hair. She is really exotic


    Cool blog too
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:37 PM

    She is beautiful!!! You did a great job Gem!!!

    ReplyDelete