In Makeup & Hair



One of the special perks that comes along with being a stylist is receiving a CD from the photographer(s) of the shoot we worked on. I mostly look like I have a crazed look in my eye because Im totally in my own zone with Im working on the models face. I love to see how it all looks from different eyes...

Maggie, the photographer, is a real joy to be around and her work is quite delightful. She has given me some really great shots of the beautiful models we worked on. The photos above are some images of my 'tools'. Great photos, Im totally diggin them

2 comments:

  1. nice of you to share this view into your work. Great photos. Thank you Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being such a pleasure to work with! I love shooting people working in their craft! Especially when they are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete