Back To Basics

It feels good to get out into a natural setting. Some of the most pleasurable senses for me are sight and hearing. I love taking a walk in the woods or mountains and staring as far as my eyes can see and hearing all the birds and leaves rustle around. If you've never noticed before, try paying attention to all the sounds we hear at the same time. No matter where we are, pay attention. .. In a natural setting where there arent any cars or street lights, buildings or people walking around the sounds are very different. You can hear the breeze brushing the leaves of a tree. The little lizard can be heard shuffling dirt around as he looks for food.
These are the things that make me feel alive. The warmth of the sun feels more comforting to me when Im in this type of surrounding compared to the beach or park, even though I love love love the beach. I think that has to do with the fact that not so many people are around. Its me and nature. love it!





that guy up on the rock had the same idea as me. So beautiful to get away and get back to basics

No comments:

Post a Comment