Life Is Uncertain, Eat Dessert First

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Im sure many of you will be indulging in chocolate, cupcakes, pies and candy today, rightfully so! Today is a 'sweet' day. The first person we should show our love to is ourselves! Bake yourselves a batch of cupcakes and pour a glass of cold milk and voila la, love at first sight!


I have been getting a lot of use out of my retro Flair oven. Im quite ecstatic that it works so well and heats up so fast. Seems like things from the past hold up better than our inventions now!



I made Lemon and Strawberry cupcakes and decorated them with anything red I could find. I had a lot of fun making these treats. Being creative doesnt stop with makeup or hair, it continues with all areas in my personal life.


For some adult fun I hand cut a bunch of strawberries, blueberries, grapes, pineapples, pears, watermelon, and kiwi in a large bowl
Look at all that color! So vibrant and beautiful
now, the 'adult' part comes in.... putting all these fruits in a Vodka and Chambord bath... by the time the cupcakes are done some of the fruit in the special cocktail soak up the alcohol for a treat after your drink is done! so if you follow my plan its, dessert, cocktail and dessert!

Enjoy your day however way you choose!

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own

1 comment:

  1. Single Servings8:08 PM

    You even know how to bring the beauty out of food. Presentation is the sneak peek of palettes adventure

    ReplyDelete