It Is About Belief

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who dont believe, no proof is possible.

Ive been raised in a very spiritual household and have always believed that our souls leave our body after death and either go up or down or... well, sometimes souls just linger around. As creepy as it may come across to some people, I find it very natural and quite beautiful. The whole process of life, the experience is something that never ends, it just changes platforms.

I was talking to my mother about my perspective on something that is clearly not the norm in todays society and she said to me "Sara, youre still thinking from one of your other lives from years ago in another lifetime." Her statement actually made me stop and think then question her...

"Mom, do you believe Ive been here before?"

"Yes, Sara, since you were a little girl its been this way."

Strange, I know what shes talking about. I remember things from when I was younger that, today, I find to be a bit strange and out there.
I have a deep respect for the spiritual world and yes, I too get scared out of my wits when something moves in front of my eyes or when objects line up in my bathtub without anyone placing them there. I trust my feelings. Sounds weird but I am highly sensitive to energy and mostly I feel positive energy around me. .. I like to think of that energy as being my father or grandmother. Both people would never cause me harm and I know they are looking out for me. Sometimes, I am lucky enough to catch a glimpse of them in a photo. Different then a dust particle, these orbs will only show up in 1 photo out of many taken. Birthdays, celebrations, achievements.. they are there and I see it. I believe. I see the signs.











I love it. I love every bit of it. If it isnt my dad or grandmother then I understand why they are around me. If I was dead, and there was someone that believed in my soul and felt me then I would stick around that person as well.


We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.
~Stephen Covey

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Love it - I totally feel the same way and I think your mama was right!! <3 - Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 AM

    very very sweet Sara ....

    ReplyDelete