If These Walls Could Talk





This street actually exists! In fact, there are a few streets in a cluster neighborhood in Echo Park that have held onto the homes of the past. My best friend Stephanie lives a few streets over from this street and she took me on a tour that made me feel as if we were turning back time with each rotation of my tire! I was trippin out..

I would absolutely LOVE to live in one of these houses. The residents take very good care of these historic homes. What I wouldnt do to see inside.. I can only image how these houses looked back in the day and who occupied them. Birthdays, Christmas, 4th of July, and anniversary celebrations were had inside those walls and being an old soul myself, I cant help but wish I could see how things held up since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment