Fashion At The Oscars

I missed the red carpet show for the Oscars which is honestly the only part of awards shows I like. The actual ceremony of it bored me. However, I will admit that I did watch this show 30 minutes into the show. Everyone looked beautiful. Rightfully so, celebrities bring out the works for the Oscars. They dress in the most beautiful gowns and have the most alluring makeup and lustful hair. I loved the dresses so much....


Natalie Portman in Rodarte. Im so happy to see such wonderful things happening in this girls life. From an outsider looking in her story seems perfect. Engaged, pregnant with her first child and Best Actress winner. Im sure she feels very blessed in her life. Thats beautiful.

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab

Cate Blanchett in Givenchy Couture~ This dress blew me away. The beadwork and design in so feminine, flowy and enchanting. I love the feel to this dress.

Anne Hathaway in Givency Haute Couture~ Such a beautiful gown. once again, beadwork that really takes the gown to another level


Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier

Halle Berry in Marchesa~ It never fails with her...

Annette Bening in Naeem Khan~Shes always so classy and beautiful. She is the perfect example of aging gracefully
Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang~ Now were talking. I like how Sandra looks at this awards show compared to the last one we saw her at. Her hair is stylishly pulled back showing that beautiful face of hers rather than hiding behind it.

Scarlett Johansson in Dulce&Gabbana~ This dress is dreamy but her hair is boring and looks like she didnt even bother to style it.

I dont know the designer to Michelle Williams dress but she looked amazing. I like the fact that her hair is light than last year and her dress is form fitting and graceful. She made up for last years curtains
Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey wore exactly what I would want to show up to an awards show in with my love. Her dress is beyond gorgeous and so very much my style. The only thing missing is a beautiful necklace. Other than that, everything is perfect. I love the hair and makeup.
Sharon Stone in Dior~ My heart goes out to her. This is wrong on a few different levels. First her hair literally looks like a rats nest and obviously she needs more spray to hold her hair in place. The dress is nice and her body looks great for her age but I dont think I would pick this dress to see her in. Goes back to the age appropriate deal. Then again, thats just my take on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment