Movin' On Up...





My makeup station.. my place of complete peace and place to escape everything around me.
Sounds strange but we all extract our passions from different places. Ive packed away the majority of my products, actually its all packed away except my mascara's!

I headed over to the new house to take a look at my new work area. Its more sophisticated
than anything Ive ever been used to. Its very distinguished and I dont think I will be decorating
it with my Brian M. Viveros girls that have brought me so much inspiration. I feel like I need crystals and decorative jars!

So much fun figuring out how to decorate my most favorite spot in the house

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! I've been so busy that I'm out of the loop...I didn't realize that you guys found a place. When do you move in? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete